Friday, February 26, 2010

Nothing much ;

School is fine everyday! and exams has just over, alot of upcoming programmes like learning trips and money management programme! I will not spend money on clothes anymore as my wardrobe is overload...... and i have got too many bags all around my house! So from now on, i will not be spending on bags,clothes and shoes! and that will save alot of money. Recently i have met my parents old friends and they all couldn't recognise me at all when i told them who am i. They used to babysit me,play with me,carry me,take pictures of me when i was young, but i can't remember any of the scenes now! and yet they still remember me, and they still give me red packets! :> how great is it? hahaha!(:

1 comment:

  1. wow xin yi u rite so much tat nice
    do link me up too at wwwshortykasthuri-shorty.blogspot.com okays

    ReplyDelete